11th International Symposium on Transparent Oxide and Related Materials for Electronics and Optics
You are 8857 th visitor. (2020-08-08 (Sat) 05:33:52)
High quality image file is available here.
TOEO symposium, formerly 'International Symposium on Transparent Oxide Thin Films for Electronics and Optics', was initiated in 1999 in Tokyo, Japan, by the 166th Committee of JSPS. The primary objective is to provide a forum for discussion of fundamentals and applications of thin films of wide bandgap oxide materials with active electronic and optical properties. TOEO-11 follows preceding TOEO symposia and will be held at Todaiji Temple Culture Center, Nara, Japan:.
- September 30: Program book is available from Program page.
- September 6: Banquet page has been opened.
- September 6: Short Presentation page has been opened.
- August 8: Registration page has been opened.
- July 16: Invited Speaker List has been updated.
- July 15: Abstract submission page has been opened.
- February 7: TOEO-11 Web has been opened.
Topics (TOEO-11) †
- Transparent conducting oxides (TCO)
- Transparent oxide semiconductors (TOS)
- Low dimensional materials, graphene, nanocarbon, other related conductors and semiconductors
- Multi / Coupled functional materials
- Photovoltaic materials
- Light emitting materials
- Flexible materials
- Optic / Electronic functional oxides: Synthesis, characterization, and application
- Materials design, Development of new materials
- Low-temperature, Non-vacuum, Green process
- Sputtering (pulsing, web coater, etc)
- PLD, CVD, PVD, ALD and Atmospheric plasma
- Sol-gel, Ink-jet, Printing and other solution processes
- New deposition method
- Devices and Applications
- Photovoltaic devices
- Transparent optoelectronic devices
- Optoelectronic devices using TCOs and TOSs
- Thin-film transistor (TFT)
- Power devices
- Touch / Gas / Bio sensors
- Flat-panel display (FPD) / OLED / Electronic paper / Flexible devices, etc
- Other devices: FET, UV-LED, FED, Sensor, etc
Registration fee †
to be uploaded
Prof. Norifumi Fujimura (Osaka Prefecture University)
||Welcome to TOEO-11/2020-08-08? is empty.