The Twelfth International Conference on the Science and Technology for Advanced Ceramics (STAC12)
July 6-8, 2021
You are 4115 th visitor. (2023-06-05 (月) 16:31:42)
- July 3, 2021: Manuals are uploaded in "How to join" page. See files therein to know how to join online conference and how to present poster papers
- June 22, 2021: Final Program is available
- June 14, 2021: Advanced Program (tentative) is available.
- May 12, 2021: Abstract submission deadline has been extended to May 28, 2021
- March 23, 2021: Abstract submission page & Registration pages are linked. Click Abstract and Registration in the left menu.''
- March 2, 2021: STAC-12 Homepage restarted.
- February 13, 2020: STAC-12 Homepage opened.
AIM and SCOPE †
The cutting edge of ceramic research is evolving rapidly, leading into areas far beyond the traditional image of ceramics. The main materials of ceramics are oxides. They are typically abundant, benign for environment, and have many unique properties. Many of these features are not seen in typical semiconductors and organic materials. Furthermore, many unknown properties are untapped and as yet undiscovered as exemplified by high-Tc superconductors.
STAC aims to provide a new forum to stimulate the growth of advanced ceramic science and promote its integration into other disciplines through presentations and discussions on currently emerging research topics.
- Advanced characterization
- Fast dynamics, Scanning probe technique, Nanoindentation, SR, etc.
- Bio/medical/environmental materials
- Bioceramics, Ecomaterials, etc.
- Catalyst, Chemical materials
- Novel chemistry, Catalyst, etc.
- Electro-magnetic materials
- Dielectrics (high-k, ferroelectrics), Magnetic Oxides, Multi-Ferroics, etc.
- Engineering materials
- Sustainable materials and systems, Catastrophic fracture, Smart materials, Ecomaterials, etc.
- Glass, amorphous, photonics materials, etc.
- Materials design and informatics
- Computer-assisted materials design, modeling, theory, etc.
- Semiconductors, transparent conductors, etc.
- Solid State Chemistry
- New compounds, High-Tc Superconductors, Advanced processes, Soft processing, High pressure synthesis, etc.,
Conference Chair †
T. Kamiya (Tokyo Tech, Japan)
Contact (Secretary) †
Dr. Toshio Kamiya
Laboratory for Materials and Structures, Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute of Technology
4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8503, Japan